Selling products online? Is your URL structures SEO friendly? What kind of features does your current eCommerce platform provide? We must admit, for an eCommerce website, we tend to be slightly biased towards one platform.
While each platform typically has its unique advantages and disadvantages, we feel Magento is the most secure platform with numerous benefits. Due to the unique nature of Magento, it has claimed its well deserved spot as the eCommerce Champion.
Impressive Out of Box eCommerce Website Features = Sales
- Marketing Promotion & Tools: Magento eCommerce technology allows you to easily create coupons, without any advanced coding knowledge. Instantly create coupons and send out a email marketing blast to quickly spike sales.
- Analytics & Reporting: View and understand the exact stage in your check out process your customers are abandoning your shopping cart. Then make appropriate modifications to decrease cart abandonment rates. This will increase sales.
- Search Engine Optimization: Magento is very SEO friendly. Automatic Google sitemap generation. Friendly shopping cart URLs. Meta data easily updated. What’s this mean? Better rankings & more sales.
- Site Management: Own multiple eCommerce websites? Magento allows you to easily run multiple stores with ease. Spend more time on selling, less time maintaining. A/B testing & multivariate testing abilities.
- Order Management: As administrator, you have full control over all your products & orders. You can look into order details, edit order details, create order details, and fulfill, all from your control panel.
- Catalog Management: As administrator, you can set advanced pricing structures within your site. Make your business stand out & improve your bottom line with special offers.
- Catalog Capabilities: A Magento eCommerce website will allow your customers to do product comparisons. This website will do the selling for you. Encourage your customers to leave reviews as this is another feature.
- Product Browsing: Does your customers like to see the detail of your products before they purchase? Magento eCommerce websites comes with a wonderful product zoom tool, enabled on all products. Multiple product pictures.
- Mobile eCommerce: Customers shopping on iPhone, Android, and other smart-phone platforms? Magento has thought of you. This platform is mobile optimized out of the box.
- Converting Checkouts: One page checkouts will simply increase sales. The simpler, the better. Even more convenient, customers can checkout as a guest or sign up for an account.
- Customer Support: Do customers love your products so much that they like to track the shipment? Customers can do this from within their account in your Magento store.
- Customer Account: Your customers can view their recently purchased items from within their account and also place re-orders. Again, it’s all about convenience.
Long list of features, huh? The best part is that a custom Magento shopping cart is extremely affordable with NoRiskSEO.com. You will not receive a pre-made template that another business owner has. A unique Magento shopping cart is a powerful way to stand apart from your competition.
When we consult with you, we take many things into consideration. Essentially, you will complete a eCommerce design questionnaire before we will proceed with quoting you. This ensures that we have a clear and precise understanding of what you wish the features to be within your shopping cart.
If your eCommerce website is relatively new, it would make more sense to invest in PPC management for eCommerce websites or eCommerce SEO for large companies.
Obtain the vast benefits associated with the Magento eCommerce platform. Tell us about your project, request a quote (top left of page), or give us a buzz at: 1.866.374.7945